Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Trufood Fresh

Miss Natalie from Chewy gave us lots of choices to review this month and mom and I decided on the Trufood fresh Lamb flavor.  Wellness makes it so you know that it's only the bestest and freshest ingredients.

Wellness TruFood Make it Fresh Lamb, Chickpeas & Apples Recipe Raw Freeze Dried Dog Food. Made with minimally-processed, freeze-dried lamb as the first ingredient, plus wholesome real foods like whole eggs, sweet potatoes, kale, pumpkin and coconut, it’s loaded with raw protein and nutrients. With all the vitamins, antioxidants and minerals healthy dogs need, it provides a complete and balanced everyday diet. Just add warm water, stir, soak and serve up on its own, as a kibble mixer or snack, for a true-to-nature, doggy-approved meal in every bowl.
Made with raw lamb as the first ingredient that’s safe to feed without cooking away vital nutrients and flavor.
  • Loaded with fresh, dehydrated fruits and veggies that are packed with antioxidants and natural fiber.
  • Bowl-ready in 5 minutes by simply soaking in water to make the perfectly raw meal, kibble mixer or snack.
  • With vitamins and minerals for a complete and balanced diet for all adult dog breeds; each bag makes 5 pounds of food.
  • USA-made in small batches and low temperatures, with no wheat, corn, soy, genetically modified ingredients, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
And of course, you want to know how it smells, right?   DELICIOUS and we haven't even added the water yet!

This is how it looks inside the zip-lock package~~
I eat my kibble moistened all the time so soaking is not foreign to me. 
This is how is looks when we just added the water~
And here it is all plumped and ready to dig in~
I was still licking the bowl clean 5 minutes after I had finished.   This food is fabbers!  I LOVE it!

We received the Trufood Fresh bag pretty close to the start of November and the month is more than half over and we just now emptied the bag.    Mom says that we will be buying this food again and use it as a topper because I love it so much!
Chewy also sent this fabulous catalog.   I need to get my Christmas list started ASAP!
Thank you so much, Miss Natalie and Chewy for giving me the opportunity to taste test this delicious food.   I give it 4 paws up.   I LOVED it!

Love ya lots♥
Molly

16 comments:

  1. oh you are right... I will work on my wishlist now too.... and I like the lamb food... now you can sing: molly had a little lamb ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby likes Wellness, too, though she's never tried this kind. I don't remember seeing it in the store. I will have to look for it. Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a wishlist going all the time! That way when I destroy a toy, Mom can pick from the list to replace it.

    I'm a devil, I am, I am

    Teka Toy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well for sure anything named TruFood had to be the bestest in the world and that sure does look yummy.
    love the next the the last photo of your pearly whites.
    hugs madi your bff

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so good. Too bad the internet doesn't have smellability. Mom trusts Wellness and we think it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angel Phantom would have loved that food - he enjoyed those fresh meals a lot. We bet we could enjoy it too if Mom will get us some:)

    Wasn't that catalog pawesome? We made sure to leave right on the top of Mom's mail pile.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that toothy grin! Bella does that too, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD this looks totally delish!!!
    xoxo,
    Jaky, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  9. WE can tell m=by your smile Molly just how good that food must be. Wonder if Hazel would like it as a topper?? Mom likes that it is freeze dried and won't spoil
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does 'freeze-dried' mean it is basically raw? Or would it be cooked first?

    ReplyDelete
  11. We can tell by your smile that you really liked that food.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ghostwriter says we doggies eat better than the humans. She only has lamb maybe once a year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look SO happy, Molly. I can tell how much you love that food!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's good to have taste testers. Lucky that it's you!

    Smooches,
    Hootie

    ReplyDelete